The Travellers Rest - The Skeeby Community Pub Society Ltd
Registered in England
Registration Number 31027R


Click here to edit subtitle

Investing - how do I get involved?

Thank you for contacting Skeeby Community Pub Society Ltd. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Oops. An error occurred.
Click here to try again.

Investing - how do I get involved?

If you have any questions, please contact us via the email form on the left. You can invest by buying a share of the pub for a minimum of £250 or maximum of £20,000. One member is one vote in the co-operative. We have over 50 expressions of interest so far. If you are interested in a supporting us and you want to save our pub we would be grateful if you could complete the Expression of Interest form on our homepage.

Thank you.